The Adventures of Agent Edana

I get to do two things I love. Help people find homes and present art shows. Life is good.

617 821 1102

agentedana@gmail.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Sweet Pad # 1: Rachel Paxton


Helping people discover their niche and settle into a home that is uniquely their own is what makes being a real estate agent satisfying and a great joy for me at times.

Rachel had lived in JP part-time for years - alternating between a small condo in JP and her home on the Vineyard where she has created a thriving business selling her paintings and painting custom commissions. But -- she yearned for a place in JP where she could live and paint and had been looking on and off for years for something in her price range that could work. I came across the Union St house and thought of her immediately because the first floor was already semi-gutted and potentially perfect for a painting studio. Still, when I saw how cleverly she closed up some windows for a 'painting wall' and lit it to her precise needs - and added a few windows to each side of the room for more natural light - I couldn't get over what a perfect work space it became.

No comments:

Post a Comment