The Adventures of Agent Edana

I get to do two things I love. Help people find homes and present art shows. Life is good.

617 821 1102

agentedana@gmail.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thank you Greg B for some great party shots!

I have to say looking at these photos it's a bit hard to believe the space is a real estate office most of the time!


Below - me and "my" Joe. ( fashionista and real estate agent Joe Fallon)




Photographer Lori DeSantis - who also makes the best heart cookies ever!

Thanks so much to Missy Curley for tending the Proseco and juice bar. (Just so happens she is Naomi Raiselle's daughter, owner of GENERATIONS cinemastories, a dear friend of mine.


And thanks again to everyone who helped out and showed up - especially "my" Roz! Anyone looking for info - the links to the site's of the photographers in the show are a few blog entries below.

No comments:

Post a Comment