The Adventures of Agent Edana

I get to do two things I love. Help people find homes and present art shows. Life is good.

617 821 1102

agentedana@gmail.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

Thanks to all the amazing creative people who made the Love Scenes opening such a success!

It is really gratifying for me to get word this morning that the artists involved in Love Scenes are happy with the show and the opening. I just have to share some of their comments (below). I am waiting to get some photos from the day of the reception...will post soon! The live models courtesy of JPDame with hair and make-up by Styling by Lisette, the perfect-exactly-what-I would-have-imagined flowers by 14stories - and the absolutely wonderful live music by Catherine Bent of Axis Ensemble really made the art opening feel more like a celebration of love. ( Not to mention the oysters from Bon Savor and other goodies.) I know I had a great time anyway!

"Hi, The show was a huge success! What a great turn out we had.
It was so nice to be part of such a wonderful show with all of you! Edana, you did a spectacular job organizing everything, and all of my guests commented on how elegant and lovely it was."
- Lori DeSantis

"Ditto Lori and thank you so much Edana! The opening was a huge success and so much fun to be a part of. It was so great to meet all of you and I am looking forward to spending some more time with you during the de-installation of the work. Lori, you cookies were delicious and worth every calorie :) Thank you again everyone for a wonderful collaboration."
- Sheryl Pace

"Yes! Multitudes of thanks to Edana for being a kick-ass promoter/organizer. I felt the day was a tremendous success, and was so happy to be a part of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment